1. Chuang CC, et al. Differential effects of grape powder and its extract on glucose tolerance and chronic inflammation in high-fat-fed obese mice. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60:12458–12468.
2. Zunino SJ, et al. Dietary grape powder increases IL-1beta and IL-6 production by lipopolysaccharide-activated monocytes and reduces plasma concentrations of large LDL and large LDL-cholesterol particles in obese humans. Br J Nutr. 2014;112:369–380
3. Thandapilly SJ, et al. Vascular and cardiac effects of grape powder in the spontaneously hypertensive rat. Am J Hypertens. 2012;25:1070–1076.
4. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012 Aug;33(4):421-6. [The mechanisms of weight-cutting effect and bioactive components in Pu-erh tea]. [Article in Chinese] Zou XJ1, Ding YH, Liang B
5. Kuo, K. L., Weng, M. S., Chiang, C. T., Tsai, Y. J., Lin-Shiau, S. Y., & Lin, J. K. (2005). Comparative studies on the hypolipidemic and growth suppressive effects of oolong, black, pu-erh, and green tea leaves in rats. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 53(2), 480-489.
6. Mechanisms of body weight reduction and metabolic syndrome alleviation by tea. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2016 Jan;60(1):160-74. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201500428. Epub 2015 Dec 9.
7. Effects of green tea and its epigallocatechin (EGCG) content on body weight and fat mass in humans: a systematic review. Nutr Hosp. 2017 Jun 5;34(3):731-737. doi: 10.20960/nh.753.
8. Figueroa-Pérez MG, Gallegos-Corona MA, Ramos-Gomez M, Reynoso- Camacho R. Salicylic acid elicitation during cultivation of the peppermint plant improves anti-diabetic effects of its infusions. Food Funct. 2015 Jun;6(6):1865-74. doi: 10.1039/c5fo00160a.
9. Riachi LG1, De Maria CA2. Peppermint antioxidants revisited. Food Chem. 2015 Jun 1;176:72-81. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.12.028. Epub 2014 Dec 17.
10. Kawano, A., Nakamura, H., Hata, S. I., Minakawa, M., Miura, Y., & Yagasaki, K. (2009). Hypoglycemic effect of aspalathin, a rooibos tea component from Aspalathus linearis, in type 2 diabetic model db/db mice. Phytomedicine, 16(5), 437-443.
11. Chea Ha Kim, Jeong-Min Lee, Young Soo Jang, Jeong Ho Jeon, Soon Sung Lim, Sung Chan Kim. Molecular & cellular biology Anti-obesity effect of Solidago virgaaurea extract in high-fat diet-fed SD rat, show all Pages 335-343 | Received 19 Jul 2016, Accepted 23 Oct 2016, Published online: 14 Nov 2016
12. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) as a potential therapeutic plant in metabolic syndrome: a review. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2016 Sep;389(9):931-49. doi: 10.1007/s00210-016-1256-0. Epub 2016 May 13.
13. Rosemary Extract as a Potential Anti-Hyperglycemic Agent: Current Evidence and Future Perspectives. Naimi M, Vlavcheski F, Shamshoum H, Tsiani E. Nutrients. 2017 Sep 1;9(9). pii: E968. doi: 10.3390/nu9090968.